What's It All About?

It's all too easy for days to pass without reflection. It's my hope that through a greater active awareness on each day, that I will be able to consider God's presence in my life and in the world around me. Writing has always been a way for me to round up my thoughts. This blog seems like a good place to park those thoughts for my own benefit as well as the benefit of others. Please take a moment to read what I have written, to offer comments, and to share the ideas with others.
Libby

Friday, May 22, 2015

Stillness and The Wonder of it All

Stanislaus River-photo by Libby Fife
Yesterday's post was about renewal and faith. It has been on my mind. I subscribe to several newsletters and today, one of the items that showed up in my feed was this article by John Patrick Weiss. His bio indicates that he is a former law enforcement officer and current artist/cartoonist-an interesting combination in my book! The article is worth a read if you find that you are frustrated or somehow feeling at your wit's end. And from the standpoint of feeling God's presence in my own life, the article is a reminder that we all experience similar feelings and come at the conclusions from different angles. We are all in the same boat in other words. I take this as a sign and a wonder to pay attention to shared human experiences and emotions. 

Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not into censorship but instead just feel that some caution is in order. Please comment freely.