What's It All About?

It's all too easy for days to pass without reflection. It's my hope that through a greater active awareness on each day, that I will be able to consider God's presence in my life and in the world around me. Writing has always been a way for me to round up my thoughts. This blog seems like a good place to park those thoughts for my own benefit as well as the benefit of others. Please take a moment to read what I have written, to offer comments, and to share the ideas with others.
Libby

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Faith

This week has been a little difficult, concentration wise. For whatever reason. The good news is that renewal is always possible. Just like when you renew your library books (do people still do this? I do.) and get a second opportunity to finish what you started.

I found myself completely disconnected from my art making this week. Completely dry. Time to recharge. Renewal is usually always possible with a little faith. One of the things that I have been reading about is how to find that faith. Everybody has their own way of course. Sometimes I just ride it out, trusting that I will pull out of things. Other times I switch gears and do something else. Above all though I remind myself that things will pass. I just have to have some faith. Faith in myself, the process and something beyond me.

Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not into censorship but instead just feel that some caution is in order. Please comment freely.