What's It All About?

It's all too easy for days to pass without reflection. It's my hope that through a greater active awareness on each day, that I will be able to consider God's presence in my life and in the world around me. Writing has always been a way for me to round up my thoughts. This blog seems like a good place to park those thoughts for my own benefit as well as the benefit of others. Please take a moment to read what I have written, to offer comments, and to share the ideas with others.
Libby

Monday, July 6, 2015

Signs and Wonders

Lake Alpine-photo by Libby Fife
This is a classic "Libby" shot and just for fun!

I recently (re)learned two lessons that I thought I would pass along.

Whatever your undertaking, no matter how small or how large, do it graciously. It's a blessing to be able to do anything really, if you think about it.

The second thing I learned is this: expect the unexpected not only as a possibility but as a gift. People do things, little things, that grab your attention and turn you on your ear. Be ready for whatever comes in your direction. You will be surprised. Learn to appreciate all of the signs and wonders that flow your way.

Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not into censorship but instead just feel that some caution is in order. Please comment freely.