What's It All About?

It's all too easy for days to pass without reflection. It's my hope that through a greater active awareness on each day, that I will be able to consider God's presence in my life and in the world around me. Writing has always been a way for me to round up my thoughts. This blog seems like a good place to park those thoughts for my own benefit as well as the benefit of others. Please take a moment to read what I have written, to offer comments, and to share the ideas with others.
Libby

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Looking Beyond The Leach Field


Part of the backyard view-photo by Libby Fife

Our weather right now is just about perfect. A little chilly in the morning but warming up nicely by the afternoon. No need for the air conditioning just yet and so the windows and doors are open until we go to bed. The front and back door of our home are aligned and bracket either end of our living room. Sitting on the sofa last night watching the TV, I looked up and out into the backyard. What a view! In the photo above you can see a little bit of the hillside beyond our property. (You can also see the leach field!) The sun was setting over the back mountains and the light was wonderful. I thought that things were just about perfect and marveled at our good fortune, being thankful that we are able to live here.
Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not into censorship but instead just feel that some caution is in order. Please comment freely.