What's It All About?

It's all too easy for days to pass without reflection. It's my hope that through a greater active awareness on each day, that I will be able to consider God's presence in my life and in the world around me. Writing has always been a way for me to round up my thoughts. This blog seems like a good place to park those thoughts for my own benefit as well as the benefit of others. Please take a moment to read what I have written, to offer comments, and to share the ideas with others.
Libby

Monday, April 27, 2015

Dogs and Cats

Lake Hogan-Early March 2015
The picture isn't related to the post-I just thought it was nice!

Today I drove to Jackson to pick up my artwork for the River Reflections tour. The show has come to an end and it's time to wrap things up. While over there I ran some other errands. Today is one of the first warm days of many more to come and so I had the car windows down and was just sort of driving along mindlessly. I looked over to the car in front of me and to the left. There was a huge dog sticking his head out the window, tongue sort of hanging out. He was a cross between Marmaduke and a dalmatian. He was out for a ride evidently and just enjoying himself. Seems to me he had the right idea!

On my way home I thought about animals (dogs and cats in particular) who just sort of enjoy things as presented. For the rest of my drive, I took my cue from the dog in the car. Not too much on my mind but certainly enjoying the scenery:)

Happy Monday!
Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not into censorship but instead just feel that some caution is in order. Please comment freely.