What's It All About?

It's all too easy for days to pass without reflection. It's my hope that through a greater active awareness on each day, that I will be able to consider God's presence in my life and in the world around me. Writing has always been a way for me to round up my thoughts. This blog seems like a good place to park those thoughts for my own benefit as well as the benefit of others. Please take a moment to read what I have written, to offer comments, and to share the ideas with others.
Libby

Friday, May 1, 2015

It Was a Three Snake Morning...

King Snake? 5/1/15 Lake Hogan


Sometimes abundance isn't always obvious. On this morning, there were three snakes on the path. I saw two of them and was told about a third. My cup runneth over!

Hope everyone had a great week. Thanks for reading.
Libby


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not into censorship but instead just feel that some caution is in order. Please comment freely.