What's It All About?

It's all too easy for days to pass without reflection. It's my hope that through a greater active awareness on each day, that I will be able to consider God's presence in my life and in the world around me. Writing has always been a way for me to round up my thoughts. This blog seems like a good place to park those thoughts for my own benefit as well as the benefit of others. Please take a moment to read what I have written, to offer comments, and to share the ideas with others.
Libby

Monday, May 18, 2015

Good News is Good News

On my walk this morning I ran in to two people that I see several times a week. Over the past couple of years I have become acquainted with the woman of the couple through art events. So yesterday as I talked with them they told me about their garage sale. I had completely forgotten about it since she mentioned it to me the week before. I was happy to hear that it was a success. Someone even bought a set of antlers from them! Hearing their comments made me feel happy for them. And then happy for me that I was able to listen and be part of their story for just a minute.
Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am not into censorship but instead just feel that some caution is in order. Please comment freely.